Find a doctor

Some medications for opioid dependence, such as ZUBSOLV, are controlled substances; therefore, doctors have to become eligible to prescribe them.

The Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000, commonly referred to as DATA 2000, enables doctors who meet certain qualifying criteria to receive a waiver to prescribe these medications for opioid dependence.

This is not a comprehensive list. The doctors listed here are taken from a publicly available database (SAMHSA) that does not include all doctors who treat opioid dependence or who are waivered.

Use the locator below to find a waivered doctor in your area